I have been doing a lot of thinking while I spend the majority of my time in my lair on this laptop or playing guitar hero or playing piano.
I used to care what people think of me, desperately. I would do anything to belong and hide who I truly am. I learned recently that friendship doesn't work like that because as a friend of mine told me recently, you will end up with a bunch of artificial friendships.
The truth about me is that I am not sane, one bit. I used to be an emo bitch, but have changed because I realized no one will like you if you are constantly complaining about your life and saying how your life is worse compared to everyone else. I hang out with a lot of these people and just want to make them see their life isn't the worst and everyone is going through shit. I had my reality check circa junior year in high school. I still trip up and get back in that old way of life, but atleast doing it less and less.
Then I have friends that are awesome like Rachel. The friends who are down to earth and have had their reality check already. I applaud this. Without these friends I would probably be sucked back into the whole complaining about stupid shit society. I have gone through some serious shit, but I am not going to publish it for the world to read because I don't want your fucking sympathy. When you are with me, just embrace who I am otherwise do not bother.
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment