Well there has been nothing really worthy of blogging lately in my opinion.
Well I got my first tattoo yesterday at Lady Luck in Canandaigua. It is the word 'AGAPE' vertically down my left forearm written in gothic script. It only took a hour and $90. Despite what people may have heard about tattoos, they really aren't painful in my opinion....they just feel like a bad sunburn. Although mind you I have a high tolerance of pain and have been in the emergency room countless times.
Come to think of it I have probably been in the emergency room more than one of your grandparents. I have had stitches, stomach pumps, forced to ingest charcoal and other countless things involving the psychiatric ward. I am beyond crazy and have been put on most meds to help with this. Meds don't help me out, they only make it worse for me because well I do not really have an official diagnosis, and just show tendencies of a wide spectrum of mental disorders and such. I know I am not the only person with problems in the world and I definitely cannot say I have been through the worst since the population of Africa would most likely come over on boats and spear me or something if they heard some middle class person in America complaining about her shitty life. No I am not racist. If you found my last statement about spears offensive, read a book because there are still tribes in Africa that use simple weapons.
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment